Technical Lead & Full Stack Developer 2019-Present
Ionnex Sdn. Bhd.
Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaREAD MORE
I started out here as a Full Stack Web Developer and get promoted to Technical Lead after a year.
As a Technical Lead, I lead a team of product development consist of self sufficient development ecosystem. Our team has:
- Product manager
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- UI/UX Designer
- Customer Support
- Marketing & Social Media
My role as a Technical Lead as well as a Full Stack Developer are:
- Translating raw requirements into technical requirements
- System Requirements analysis
- Preparing Technical documents
- Managing project timelines tasks among the team
- Manage and monitoring databases servers server deployment server maintenance
- Manage training as well Research and Development (R&D)
- Manage implementation and research of new technologies
- Manage team growth education
- Revise UI/UX design as well as system design
- Review codes and manage the DevOps CI/CD
- Make technical decisions
- Prepare and revise Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- In a time of incidents, I lead the audit and analysis the incidents, provide solutions and preventions, prepare damage reports, take the blame
- Lead Security Task Force doing security assessment every yearly quarter, apply security patches, prepare security reports, manage system and database logs
- I lead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as well as Google Tags implementation
- Set benchmarks SOP standards technology used in every project
- I also involve actively in the development
Among the projects that I am actively involved in are:
- Gaming platform :
- Sell game contents and credits from publishers such as Unipin Paypin Codashop, etc.
- Provide secure online payment gateway as well as telco payment integrations
- PHP Yii2 VueJs NuxtJs Laravel
- Live Shopping Platform:
- Integrations with Facebook API
- Capture Live comments from Live Streams for order tracking and processing
- Provide secure online Payment Gateway
- Bot Integration with Facebook Messenger to make payments and track order as well as managing customer supports
- PHP Laravel VueJs NuxtJs TypeScript
Front-End Development Engineer 2016-2018
KL Software Sdn. Bhd.
Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaREAD MORE
Responsible for UI/UX design life cycle. Enjoy working with WordPress CodeIgniter Laravel Slim and some other MVC and frameworks. Involved in maintaining and monitoring Google Analytics, tweaking websites for Google PageSpeed and some SEO related stuff.
I wield PHP MySQl Jquery UI/UX HTML CSS quite fluently. Recently, I got so attached with Headless CMS Static Website Generator while studying React Hugo Gatsby Cockpit CMS. I also love the idea of Flat-File CMS such as GRAV.
Freelance Web Engineer Student 2013-2017
Sylver Web Engineering UTHM
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia READ MORE
I'm freelancing while doing my Bachelor's Degree . This is how I pay my college fees, help myself with some awards, and submit real project reports for my assignments.
I major in Web Technology and was enticed by Responsive Web Design Single Page Website resulting the birth of a few major versions of my custom CMS such as Sylver Hyve CMS, Sylver Fang CMS and Sylver Scales CMS.
Web Designer & Developer Legal Clerk 2009-2013
MESSRS. GAN RAO & CHUAH MESSRS. RAO & CO.
Malacca, MalaysiaREAD MORE
This is my starting point. My first real project was a website revamp for MESSRS GAN RAO & CHUAH that was build on top of my "soon to be" award winning CMS (the very first prototype). Then, the masters accepted my proposal to develop the "Case Management System" - for files or cases registrations, client's list management, lawyer's appointments diaries.
I was also entrusted with the development of a website for MESSRS RAO & CO. which was later get revamped with one of my latest CMS, the Sylver Fang CMS. While I was here, I even had the chance to work with Honda (M) Sdn. Bhd. to develop the HONDA CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (HCG) SYSTEM - a corporate governance audit system